Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekly Likings

I love all of these outfits. 
Images via Stockholm Streetstyle, Vanessa Jackman, Hanelli & random

PS: missed the studded ankle boots on F21. theyre sold out on my size :( ugh!!

 Last week before I left for Toronto, I had the honour of meeting Anna Dello Russo, my absolute favorite individual in the fashion industry, at the Lane Crawford event. It was such an honour to talk to her, and I basically stuttered for a couple seconds while I was chatting with her, hahah. It was embarrassing. Either way, it was such a pleasure to meet her, and Anna was very nice & down to earth as well. The one thing that I admire about Anna the most is the fact that she is not afraid to wear garments that will shock the world. She is not afraid to carry the most daring looks, and this fearless attitude that she has for fashion is such an amazing quality about her. And the absolute best part is, only Anna can pull off these looks! :D This was the best birthday present ever, and props to my aunt for making this happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment