Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cause I feel like posting

So its Saturday here, and we're staying in tonight after a fun night out last night downtown ;)
So I thought I should post some photos that I found during the week.


My absolute favorite fashion icon Anna Dello Russo wearing a Derek Lam dress during New York Fashion Week


I love her jeans, cutting and color
 Jak&Jil, The Sartorialist, Tommy Ton for Style.com, Tommy Ton for Sergio Rossi, Billy Farrell Agency


I'm sure that it is pretty obvious by now that I love army and olive green, double denim, Anna Dello Russo's funky, beautiful and out of the ordinary style, and crazy but awesome shoe designs. heh ;)


Another note:
I love Anna Dello Russo because she's not afraid to be different, not afraid to stand out, to wear runway looks in real life and she can pull off all these amazing looks. Thats what makes her the Anna Dello Russo.

;)
now I'm off to do some studying!
Chao for now ;)

lastly, a tune from a show I've been watching lately
Don't you just love the opening of the song? The beats are amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment