Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crash & Burn

So if you haven't noticed by now I'm a ring junkie. So, I thought I'd just do a post on my silver ring collection. I'll do a post on my gold/bronzed ones,,,soon. hahaha
I'm in love with armor rings, I'm hunting for ones in gold!
and I'm going to get the new YSL arty ring when I go home. and I just decided 5 minutes ago that I'm gonna get a gold watch too. hehh
A bit less than 2 months till I go home!!
I'm sick of school....not really. I can deal with school but my deadlines are always day after day...which sucks. I have exactly one more week of studying + working on my assignments until all this school sh
*t is due. wish me luck. hahaha

Without further due, here are the photos!
Sorry for the image quality, I still need to get a proper DSLR camera. 
But I think the iPhone is pretty good, for now. hahah
 The one in the middle is the armor ring that I found last week!
Love these 2.
 I'm a junkie for big rings.
 Topshop armor ring + a large knuckle ring I found.
 Junkie for connector rings too. I can't believe they're all from F21. lol don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
 3 of my favorite connector rings.
 Love them.
 Blue Blue Blue.
My favorite silver rings. 

Music Obsession: Crash & Burn by Nadia Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment