Thursday, August 12, 2010

Some of my favorite jams

I know this is a fashion blog, but music has always been a huge part of my life too.
By that I mean I can't live without my ipod at anytime & place (I even listen to music sometimes while I'm sleeping) hahaha. I always have to have my music pumped to the highest volume, and love searching for new songs that hasn't even been discovered yet :D

I'm a junkie for hip-hop, electro, house & occasional R&B songs that turns out to be amazing
Lately, I've been listening to house music nonstop,
and one of my dreams are to see these DJ's (Davia Guetta, Tiesto, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Edward Maya) performing live. Wouldn't it be awesome watching them play live in a club in Ibiza?! It would be like a dream come true!!
But yes the point of this post is that there is one electro tune that I just started falling in love with, and I thought that I should share it on my blog. It's in Step Up 3 too, which by the way is an amazing film.


I will post more of my favorite tunes later. But enjoy this for now, Fancy Footwork by Chromeo

Some pics from the Burberry Prorsum
F/W 10/11 Campaign

 
Dark colors, Military coats, Oversized bags, Trenches and Shearling Jackets- The key to winter 2010. Love all the garments photographed in the campaign


Images via Noir Facade

another tune that I love
Love is Gone by David Guetta
This song is beyond amazing, I love listening to it with the highest volume set and letting the beats blast through my headphones






No comments:

Post a Comment