Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Designer Lust

Items that I'm in love with at the moment: 

I'm seriously considering getting the Jeffrey Campbell Lita's as a birthday present for myself....they're too gorgeous to give up on. Question is, black or brown? I'm leaning towards the black...
I can never get enough of the YSL arty rings, I have one in green but I still love all the colors. And the Pamela Love double cage ring & cross ring are just tooo....beautiful, but they are pretty pricey too I would say.
I also love the Low Luv by Erin Wasson jewelery line, and really tempted to get the oversize cross necklace.

If you had a choice of
Proenza Schouler bag in black, Alexander Wang Rocco in beige-ish grey & Yves Saint Laurent Small Easy in Black with studs (not pictured in the image below)- all perfect bags, but which one would you pick??
I always loved chunky knit sweaters for fall breezes, leopard wedges and looove funky nail polish colors. Too bad the Chanel nail polish was sold out already, got 2 other shades of blue from Essie instead.

The video is the song "Find Your Love" by Drake aka Drizzy. If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I'm absolutely in love with him and his singing just keeps you wanting to put his tunes on repeat.


Hope everyone is having a good week! I'm heading to Taiwan on Sunday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment